OKAY I KNOW IT'S LIKE DAYS LATE BUT YEAH IT HAPPENED
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
1. Okay, what anime first comes off your head? (Whether you like it or not, even if you don't watch anime)
Death Note! Because... I was just watching it. Because I have actually never finished this thing. And I have to finish it. This year. Yeah.
2. Tell the world one weird secret you won't mind the internet knowing, being anonymous.
I LIKE TRAINS (Not all that much but I just have that song stuck in my head uh okay a secret could be................ I get possessive about my pens. Like seriously possessive. Like if I 'lose' a pen and it turns up in your pencilcase a month later shit will go DAOWN.
3. What are your observations from life? (Ranging from existential and philosophical ones to realizing that The Alphabet song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baabaa Black Sheep have the same tune)
Bahahahahahahahahaha. Well the other day I realized that if you walk on concrete in bare feet on a 40˚C day the soles of your feet WILL get burned. So uh. Yeah. Don't do that.
4. Go browse some journal skins. Which one do you like best? If you got premium membership, get them I guess? If not, come here and cry with me.
5. Got juice?
It's shopping day.
I NEED MY APPLE JUICE MAN
6. If someone seriously threatens you to death if you don't do one extreme sport/ride an extreme ride, what would it be?
I would ride the ride. That shit is entertaining.
7. Set sail your ships now. (Add as many as you like)
DO YOU WANT ME TO NAME EVERY SINGLE SHIP IN MY ARMADA OF FEELS
If I have a couple of weeks free at some point I'll write them down. Maybe.
8. Make a metaphor on love or some other soppy thing. Now. I demand it.
Okay here goes
Love is like the iPod charger
That you can't find
And you're set for a while
But as the battery slowly dies
And the music ends
The world goes quiet.
And when that cord is found
That simple connection, thenó
Then the music can return.
/jumps in hole
/claws dirt over self
9. Coffee or tea?
Aka "Me and everyone else in my life who is sane"
TEA IS THE BOMB THOUGH
10. Do you find these questions weird? Because I find them weird.
I can only hope to rebutt with more weird.
This is the only option.
The "I shall tag you and thou shalt be tagged" Section. *throws glitter*
FACK DARULES I DO WHAT I WANT
CHU GAIZ HAVE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS DOWN HERE VVVVVVVV
1. Do you have a little charm thingo on your phone?
2. Did you at some point in your life drown yourself in those little wishing star things that were of absolutely no use except they were shit cute and you made SO MANY and they were EVERYWHERE not that this happened to me or anything
3. What is tumblr to you?
c) Cool? O.o
d) Alright, I guess...
e) What's tumblr?
4. Penguins or Turtles?
5. Place a sticky note on the table. Take a pencil and close your eyes. Turn around once. Keep your eyes closed. Write the alphabet in one line.
All letters on the note = 10 points
A few letters from the end off the note = 8 points
A few letters from the beginning off the note = 7 points
About half the letters on the note = 5 points
All half-letters on the note = 3 points
Missed completely = 0
How'd you do?
6. Man these things are hard. If you were forced to dye your hair at least two neon/fluoro colours, what colours would they be?
7. Choose an animal. Chosen? Yes? okay. Find another conscious person in your vicinity. Make that animal's noise at them. Then come back to answer my last three questions.
8. Make up a poem RIGHT NOW at least five lines long
9. Music playing right now? THE TRUTH! NO LIES TO SAVE YOUR DIGNITY
10. If you were to very
What would you see?